Slide-Out HousingsSlide-out housings are used in applications where the coil(s) need to be easily removed, to facilitate inspection, cleaning or replacement.
Airtight HousingsAirtight housings are built to ensure that there is no cross-contamination between the process air stream and the environment.
Pressure SealingWelded housings can be designed to accommodate a range of pressures from a full vacuum to over 100 psig. Lower pressure/non-critical housings may utilize a bolted type of construction with gasketed and/or silicone caulked joints.
ASME Pressure Vessel ConstructionHousings built and “U” stamped in accordance with Section VIII, Division 1 of the ASME Pressure Vessel Code are available, when required, on all of our welded custom high pressure housings. All items may also be National Board registered or CRN stamped if required or requested.
Airside TransitionsTransitions can be designed with square, rectangle or round openings. High pressure housings are generally transitioned to round welded or flanged connection.
- Inspection and Access Panels
- Drip pans for condensate and/or cleaning solution collection
- Structural legs
- Custom mounting configurations
- Lifting and installation brackets
- Support structures
- Face and bypass dampers
- Integrated filter sections
Heat Exchanger Applications
Advanced Coil manufactures housing heat exchangers for a variety of applications including:
- Grain/seed processing facilities and equipment
- Pulp/paper processing facilities and equipment
- Dairy processing facilities and equipment
- Food processing facilities and equipment
- Power plants
- Heat recovery systems
- Petroleum/chemical plants
- Textile factories
- Galvanized Steel: 16 gauge to 7 gauge
- 304 Stainless Steel: 16 gauge to 1” thick
- 316 Stainless Steel: 16 gauge to 1” thick
- Carbon Steel: 16 gauge to ¼” thick
- Aluminum: 0.060” thick to ¼” thick