Advanced Coil knows that grain and seed processing facilities run 24/7 with only a few shutdown periods during the year, so there’s no chance to shut down to replace a failing coil. With this in mind, we have created energy-efficient, cost-effective coils that come with the industry’s only standard 5-year warranty. This ensures that your facility will minimize downtime due to both routine maintenance and unexpected coil failures.
Though the air is often filtered in grain processing facilities, fine dust particles are still able to cause deposits on the coil face. To combat this issue, our plate fin design and wider fin spacing are specifically designed to reduce the amount of particulate buildup. We offer heavy-duty fins, made from half-hard aluminum in thicknesses of 0.016”, 0.025”, 0.032” and 0.040” that can withstand the rigors of high pressure washing, and 304 or 316 Stainless steel fins in thicknesses of 0.010”, 0.015” and 0.020” that are suitable for highly corrosive environments.
Why choose Advanced Coil?
Regardless of whether your facility is processing soybeans, corn, wheat, peas, sunflowers, or any seed oils, our quality coils can withstand constant operation. Benefits of using our coils for grain processing applications include:
- Mechanical processing to enhance evaporation and increase production rate and profitability
- Reduced amounts of fibrous particulate deposits on the coil face
- Heavy-duty fins can withstand high pressure washing
- Reliability and longevity
- Unexpanded tubes provide a higher level of corrosion protection
- Welded joint construction that can withstand 100-150 psi steam
- Heresite and Electrofin coatings available on all products
Exchanger Applications in the Grain & Seed Industry
- Belt dryers
- Spray dryers
- Fluid bed dryers
- Bulk solid dryers
- Boiler pre-heats
- Exhaust heat recovery
- Building air make-up