Standard CaseThis is probably the most common case used in non-pressurized applications and it is also the lowest cost of the case options. The standard case has a 1.5” perimeter flange for bolting or attachment that surrounds the actual finned area of the coil; headers and connections are outside of the case. The size of the flange can be varied based upon the specific application needs.
Baffled CaseThis style of case is based on the standard case but the case work is extended over the headers (not including the connections) to prevent airflow around the headers in an air handling unit or external housing provided by others.
Slide-Out CaseThe Slide-out case starts with a baffled case to which we add an airtight front cover to facilitate easy installation and removal from an external housing. ACT can design and manufacture the housing to fit the application needs or it could be supplied by others.
Airtight CaseThis style of case completely encloses the headers and finned area with only the connections extending out beyond the case. Airtight cases will have a front bolting plate so that the coils can be installed in an airtight housing. ACT can design and manufacture the housing to fit the application needs or it could be supplied by others.
Coil Casing Applications
Advanced Coil manufactures industrial coil casings for a variety of applications including:
- Grain/seed processing facilities and equipment
- Pulp/paper processing facilities and equipment
- Dairy processing facilities and equipment
- Food processing facilities and equipment
- Power plants
- Heat recovery systems
- Petroleum/chemical plants
- Textile factories
- Galvanized Steel 16gauge To 7 gauge
- 304 Stainless Steel 16 gauge to ¼” thick
- 316 Stainless Steel 16 gauge to ¼” thick
- Carbon Steel 16 gauge to ¼” thick
- Aluminum 0.060” thick to ¼” thick